Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Producer Spotlight-DJ Unknown



This dude right here has been consistent with the tracks he's been laying down. I haven't seen someone every week drop a new beat on you from Free Beat Fridays, to dropping mixtapes at least once a month. My mans is expanding his network of listeners that appreciate and dig his alternative sound. Native of Compton California via Hawthorne, the only other producer I know with a mean crossover and a dope custom bass kick is none other than my folks DJ Unknown who I'm choosing for the Producer Spotlight this week. If you aint up on this brotha, your balcony, open the window slowly to feel the light air trickles on your face, and just fall out... Na seriously, this dude is hustling and deserves everything thats about to happen with his career. Check out the mixtape Compton Legend here:

360˚

No comments:

Post a Comment