Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dope Shit!


I found a really cool add on to my firefox browser, the joint is called StumbleUpon.com, it allows you to create a profile, and select things that you're interested in for example, I like, spirituality, science, humor, oddities and bizzare, art, photography, etc... so it takes my preferences and randomizes the websites that I see based on those characteristics. Absolutely amazing. Why? For me, it helps me see more of whats going on inthe world, I usually surf between a few sites on a regular, and that gets boring, by using Stumbleupon.com, you get to maximize your internet experience with the click of your stumble button. I got my Queen HOOKED, shit I'm hooked too son! But yea, try em out go to www.stumbleupon.com. Get your stumble on!

360˚

No comments:

Post a Comment